Citibank - Apple Watch App
An innovative and seamless digital experience that enables intuitive paths to progress. The Citibank Apple Watch is the first banking wearable technology to hit the market. With a simple glance, Citibank users can view their checking, savings, credit card balances, most recent transactions, and receive real-time notifications for credit card purchases. Featured as the first and only banking app on the Apple Watch promotional site.
See here: Apple Watch Featured Site
Mentioned Here: Behance Post
- Researched Apple WatchKit and created sketches on a white board to fully understand the newly released SDK. For example the difference between Personal Alerts and Actionable Push Notifications
- Collaborated with the UX Team to design watch process flows and navigation
- Led client workshops to define and design the personas
- Created storyboards to explore how the app can solve banking pain points and seamlessly integrate into a customer’s daily life
- Designed layered Psds and created multiple concepts and designs
Citibank - Simplicity Card
A simple and engaging digital experience (desktop and mobile) that allows customers to feel empowered through payment flexibility to help manage their cash-flow. The Citibank Simplicity Choose & Save program allows users to identify which transactions they want to pay off now, and which purchases to pay later through a monthly installment plan.
Download Mobile, Web, Marketing PDF
The Digital Marketing Strategy grant offering is a consultative engagement designed to help organizations set practical marketing strategies with an emphasis on digital mediums (web, social, mobile and email). We examined the latest trends and newest technologies and outlined cost-effective strategies for the small to mid-sized nonprofit to implement as part of their marketing plans.
Specifically, workshop participants:
1. Learned a 7-step process for assembling a digital marketing plan
2. Reviewed new marketing practices
3. Worked collaboratively to create a framework for a future marketing approach for one or two organizational goals that will translate into an actionable plan.
"We are excited to report that we launched the Watson Foundation website and community tools. Thanks for your time, talent, and support on the digital marketing project to reach this milestone. We look forward to staying in touch and would be happy to give a tour behind the login to show you the community tools sometime."
- All the best, Chris Kasabach, Executive Director
View the website http://watson.foundation/